Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only when Nexon removes a glitch can another be found

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Change are room name from NKers to something else

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkin-Stinious
News Manager
Funkin-Stinious

Number of posts : 15

Change are room name from NKers to something else Empty
PostSubject: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:28 am

I think we should change are room name to something besides NKers becuase mabye a GM will see the room and ban us all im not sure or do GMs not care in CA?
Back to top Go down
Spats
SuperModerator
Spats

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 am

This is worth taking into consideration. Call it CANK HQ, no one will have any clue what that is.
Back to top Go down
imaliger
imaliger

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:51 am

Yes..This should be looking into..
i suggestion something random that people would think:"ohh he just pressed some buttons"
but something unique so we can see
Back to top Go down
Aid
Admin

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 am

Spats wrote:
This is worth taking into consideration. Call it CANK HQ, no one will have any clue what that is.

With current knowledge, Nexon knows about NK, C.A.N.K. And this website. We can't hide much. It's a good thing the forums are only viewable by members.
Back to top Go down
https://cankglitchers.forumotion.com
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 am

well that is a good idea but i really dont think that nexon cares about us, and if they did i would not care if i gpot banned cuz i wqopuld make another account XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
imaliger
imaliger

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 am

Yea...
I dont think they know about..
until they do then we should be fine..
Back to top Go down
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Lol sorry for grammar im mostly online from my blackberry and dam buttons are so small that sometimes i hit the wrong one XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change are room name from NKers to something else   Change are room name from NKers to something else I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change are room name from NKers to something else
Page 1 of 1