Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only when Nexon removes a glitch can another be found

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

I would like to thank Art and everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

I would like to thank Art and everyone Empty
PostSubject: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

i would like to thank you for putting the chat box in the main page that is very cool that way i can communicate while online with someone and not have to wait for pm's again thanks a lot Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
Spats
SuperModerator
Spats

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:59 am

Hey, I'm gonna log in talk to me =)
Back to top Go down
Artfelek
Admin
Artfelek

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 am

Lol your welcome xD...
Back to top Go down
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:33 am

omg i noe the forum is kinda new but i feel like i live here, i just love it i have it bookmarked on both of my pc's and on my blackberry king
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
Artfelek
Admin
Artfelek

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:41 am

Rxc777 wrote:
omg i noe the forum is kinda new but i feel like i live here, i just love it i have it bookmarked on both of my pc's and on my blackberry king

Well thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Darkness
SuperModerator

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 am

Rxc777 wrote:
i would like to thank you for putting the chat box in the main page that is very cool that way i can communicate while online with someone and not have to wait for pm's again thanks a lot Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy
I would have to agree the chat box is cool.
Back to top Go down
Aid
Admin

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 am

Well, all credit goes to Art since he did mostly everything. I just made ranks and color. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cankglitchers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to thank Art and everyone   I would like to thank Art and everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to thank Art and everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: