Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only when Nexon removes a glitch can another be found

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Staff Applications HERE

Go down 
+8
cmpunk4444
kndbro
-~IIC0DER3DII~-
Teiva
372god
Rxc777
imaliger
Artfelek
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Artfelek
Admin
Artfelek

Number of posts : 87

Staff Applications HERE Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Post your staff apps here. REMEBER To use the format provided.

ONLY POST APPS HERE, NOTHING ELSE.

~Not accepting bribes.

Last edited by Artfelek on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imaliger
imaliger

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Position:Moderator.

Name:Benryan(You may call me Ben but Benryan is my first name)

Active?:Very.I can spend alot of time on forums and what not.

Why should we pick you:Well Im very hardworking.I am patiant,and calm.
Im very resourceful.and last but not least i play CA quit a bit.

MSN:CobraStarshipEP@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: my application   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:37 am

Position: Moderator
Name: Rafael Xavier Collazo
Active?: Yep im most of the time online and if im not near my pc and im at work i will be checking the forum on my Blackberry curve(which i currently do with NK)
Why should we pick you: Because I am very respectful not only to admins but to fellow members and im a very fast learner, I will follow orders at all time and i can be spats right hand or any of the honorable staff member's.
MSN: rxc777@hotmail.com

Have a nice day and thanks for reading my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
372god
Learning Glitcher
372god

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 am

Position:Moderator.

Name:Jin

Active?: Alot i can spend heaps of time on forums

Why should we pick you: Im very hardworking.I play CA as Well and i am a very persistent person
MSN:dzuy_cool@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Teiva
Learning Glitcher

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 am

Name: Teiva

Age: 14 Y\o yea im a bit little but i can be a good Mod Or Smod

Position: Mod or Smod

Lenguages: Spanish, Italian, English All good Speaking and a little of French..

Active?: Yes im Active in Forums. And i can be Online In CA look like 6-7 hours a and other in Forums..

Why should we pick you: Because I am very respectful not only to admins but to fellow members..
Im patiant and calm and im a very fast learner..

MSN: teivaf-94@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
-~IIC0DER3DII~-
A Glitch whats that?
-~IIC0DER3DII~-

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Position:Mod or News Manager
Name:Jake
Active?: Everyday unless i get grounded
Why should we pick you: I have my own website and I know when people really over do post's and I know it can and will get tiering. I am used to deleting spam and double posts.
MSN: c0de_black

Last edited by -~IIC0DER3DII~- on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding News Manager)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tacticalalliance.net
kndbro
News Manager
kndbro

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: NEWS MANAGER   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 am

Position: News Manager

Name: ken

Active?: On every day!

Why should we pick you: I have expirence being News Manager, I am 1 at NK

MSN: kndbro@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
cmpunk4444
High Learning Glitcher
cmpunk4444

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: master glitcher   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 am

Position: master glitcher

Name: kelly {im a boy}

Active?: Every day unless im busy with school Sleep

Why should we pick you: I am a very experienced glitcher i know how to get out of every map, 1 person! Glitching is all i do the whole day, i am always looking for new ones!

MSN: cmpunk4444@hotmail.com

here's one of my videos:
Back to top Go down
Funkin-Stinious
News Manager
Funkin-Stinious

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:05 am

Position: Mod or News Manger if you are lacking them
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Reuben
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age: 12 - Some people thought i was 15 before i told them that i was 12 i am also not afraid to swear i also don't get mad over nothing and wine.
Active?: Im on almost every Day and i am VERY active on Fourms and i have a cool temper.
Why should we pick you: ....
I have been a New's Manager and a Smod for 2 Maplestory Private Server's so i have Experience
Im active alot; So i can update announcements/news 1/2 hourly or more if you want me to
If you want to write my own announcement/News aritcle i have good Grammer and know Complete English
When posting i make it a neat format and not a hudge mess.
I like news XD.
I can also update official announcements from Combatarms.nexon.net
Im Nice and helping to the community and i can help prevent spammer's from junking up the fourms well trying to get more posts.
I not abusing of power and i do not start fights on fourms or flame people.
I'd be happy to right the Fourm Rules.
I will always follow rules.
i will edit posts with a terrible hard-to-understand format and change to correct spelling if you want.
MSN: Reubenstraatsma@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Funkin-Stinious on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
denied15
Learning Glitcher

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 am

Position: Master Glitcher

Name: Rocky Robles

Active?: I play everyday and every chance I have.

Why should we pick you: I believe you should pick me to be part of the staff because I'm loyal, respectful, and very helpful. I can do glitches fast and easy (after some practice) and I have lots of patience. One of my best qualities is that I'm a quick learner. If you decide not to pick me I understand. Even If you don't decide to accept me into your staff I will still help out other members and stay active.

MSN: selbor69@gmail.com (my gmail is linked to my hotmail)
Back to top Go down
M4st3r Hckz iz bac
Master Glitcher
M4st3r Hckz iz bac

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:00 pm

Position: Moderator
Name: Jonthan or John or Jon or sumthing like dat
Active?:very active although i can only* get on ca on weekends
Why should we pick you:Because i can be well liked by any1 :] i find many glitches and i'd answer alot
MSN:Kittyninja808@gmail.com

EDITED WORDS ARE MARKED BY *
1st word: was on supposed to be only*

Last edited by M4st3r Hckz iz bac on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
johndoeno001

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Position: Mod...Janitor what ever is open
Name: John
Active?: Of course (every day Smile )
Why should we pick you: Well because "I will help" doesn't work I will have to think of something else. Simply because I am active, trustworthy, attempted to run a site for C.A.N.K until Art decided to show off with his cool site (lol Jk art, its a nice site).
MSN: I have already added you art and aid, so you guys know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications HERE   Staff Applications HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications HERE
Page 1 of 1