Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only when Nexon removes a glitch can another be found

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

OMG! It's Sonic!

Go down 
+3
Rxc777
Spats
Aid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aid
Admin

Number of posts : 12

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Well, most of you should know who I am by now. If not, I'm Aid, 2nd Founder of C.A.N.K. My name comes from a sappy 4th grade story which I won't bother boring you with.
Back to top Go down
https://cankglitchers.forumotion.com
Spats
SuperModerator
Spats

Number of posts : 99

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am

Lol, I think everyone wants to hear that story...
Back to top Go down
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

tell it tell it tell it lmao we wanna hear it
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
Aid
Admin

Number of posts : 12

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 am

It was in 4th grade. We were playing in the sand box. My friend and I were jumping off the slide, which was about 7 feet off the ground. He jumped that 7 feet instead of taking the slide. When I went to the bottom, he seemed to be unconscious. I called the nurse, I tried doing CPR, nothing. When he woke up in the hospital okay, everyone at school the next day started calling me Medic, Aid, Healer. Yeah you get it.
Back to top Go down
https://cankglitchers.forumotion.com
Rxc777
SuperModerator
Rxc777

Number of posts : 170

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:37 am

Aid wrote:
It was in 4th grade. We were playing in the sand box. My friend and I were jumping off the slide, which was about 7 feet off the ground. He jumped that 7 feet instead of taking the slide. When I went to the bottom, he seemed to be unconscious. I called the nurse, I tried doing CPR, nothing. When he woke up in the hospital okay, everyone at school the next day started calling me Medic, Aid, Healer. Yeah you get it.

thats not a bad story its kinda nice lol even thou u did not noe cpr u tried to help a friend, u seem to be a nice guy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pingycrikycrew.weebly.com
Darkness
SuperModerator

Number of posts : 57

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:25 am

Aid wrote:
Well, most of you should know who I am by now. If not, I'm Aid, 2nd Founder of C.A.N.K. My name comes from a sappy 4th grade story which I won't bother boring you with.
Hello Aid nice forums you guys have.
I am glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
johndoeno001

Number of posts : 8

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm

So then what does the title of the thread have to do with?
Back to top Go down
Spats
SuperModerator
Spats

Number of posts : 99

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

His name used to be Sonic_cab, if you didn't know, and he likes to call himself sonic the hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
kndbro
News Manager
kndbro

Number of posts : 14

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: *SNIIFF*   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:44 am

Aid wrote:

that brings tears to my eyes *sniff* *tear*, lol, at least he ok! ;P
Back to top Go down
imaliger
imaliger

Number of posts : 107

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:16 am

wow aid.
ur a friggin hero...
]
well heres my story cheers

well i was watching Napolian Dynamite...[hilarious,but old movie]
and i was with my gf...
and like she said she was a liger and then i said..
no im a liger thus creating-Imaliger.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG! It's Sonic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! It's Sonic!   OMG! It's Sonic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! It's Sonic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Glitching Alliance of Nexonkiller :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: